Inspired by the Peugeot-Esso Tour de France leaders jersey made for Bernard Thevenet for the 1977 tour comes this Exclusive MAMIL Apparel Yellow leaders jersey.
Thevenet was a two-time winner of the Tour de France and the rider who ended the reign of the great five-time Tour champion Eddy Merckx.
Now whether you are leading a tour, or just leading the Sunday ride, wear something no one else has and enjoy the upgraded MAMIL Apparel long mesh, quick-dry fabric, three stitched back pockets and silicone waist gripper.
Honouring those of us who still remember the great styles and riders of the 1960's, 70's and 80's, MAMIL Apparel is exclusive to Online Cycling Gear and designed by the OCG team.
Enjoy free shipping worldwide and the safety of a 30-day money back guarantee on all cycling apparel.
MAMIL Apparel 1977 Tour de France Yellow Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard USA race fit sizing, but please check the sizing charts
- Features: Cool-Max, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Long Mesh Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip